Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Reid

Two-year-olds keep my life exciting. Always when I think I have figured out what makes them tick, a two-year-old comes along that keeps me humble. This post is about a two year old who was so amazingly easy I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop and it never did. What are the odds of that happening? (Answer: during a photoshoot? Never.)

This handsome fellow is named Reid, which is why he's standing next to that particular plant. Reid with reeds! I know I am so punny. It's a sickness; I can't help myself.



Reid is going to be a big brother soon, so we included mom and his little sister in a few of the shots.






Here he is practicing his winking skills. How cute is that!?!

As per usual, click on the image to see it larger. I'm not really sure why these look "off" in the smaller size, I believe it's because I need to resize them for the blog.

No comments: