Thursday, December 3, 2009

Caden

Oh goodness you guys! This time of year is insane!

I can shoot 3 sessions a day (and did for about the last month) but I can only edit one when I'm that busy with shooting....So I got a bit of a backlog. Pre-Thanksgiving I was 40 shoots behind in editing, now I'm 20 shoots behind (and editing three shoots a day, which takes a bit of caffiene.) If you are one of the people waiting on a CD you should hopefully have yours in the next week.

Okay, now for a moment of peace in this insanity. Look at this gorgeous baby boy! This is Caden, he was 6 weeks old and slightly over 6 pounds when I shot him. Isn't he the cutest little peanut?!





This is how he feels when the Aggies lose.









1 comment:

Silvia Cristina Cuesta said...

Bellísimas las imágenes...emocionan realmente...es un deleite mirarlas...muy buen gusto....!!!!!

Puedo tomar algunas y hermosear mi blog????

Saludos cordial