Friday, November 27, 2009

Presley and Parker

This shoot was very real and unstructured. Just two brother with jeans and their favorite football jerseys on, wearing the traces of kool-aid mustaches and impish grins.

This is Parker.

Don't be fooled by the smiles, he's tough stuff!

Isn't this a neat tree house? Parker was very into having his picture made and suggested one with the tree house which I thought was an excellent idea!

This sweet embrace turned into a headlock .0245 of a second after this picture was snapped.

Presley worked the camera for me too. ;)

...and in a more normal state. Aren't those freckles amazing?

2 comments:

boysmama said...

I have to say you did a truly amazing job with your photography capturing my boys.Their true personalities are reflected within your pictures. Thanks so much. Can't wait to hang them in our home.

Becca said...

Ok this post makes me excited that I have a boy, and your previous post with all the pink and sweetness makes me long for a girl! I'll just have to have lots of babies so I can have a few of each! ;) Beautiful pictures!!!