Sunday, November 15, 2009

Henry

This sweet muffin is Henry who was three months old when we did this shoot.

His mom specifically asked for sleeping pictures when we booked his shoot and I was willing but not sure we'd be able to get them. (Three-month-olds have three months experience of sleeping clothed, in a dark room and perhaps with white noise... so they aren't so good at sleeping naked and in a place with good light.) But Henry proved me wrong! He slept like a champ!







Three-months-old is the perfect time to do a baby part collage. I think Henry's collage will look a bit like this, but I have so many images of him that I like that it's hard to pick!

1 comment:

Magan @ Rather be Reading said...

Sarah, it looks like you've been so busy lately! The sessions look amazing! I love your composition and style. Keep the posts coming - checking out your blog always makes me smile!