Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sisters

Oh man! This whole month has been extreme! I'm on my way to having completed 60 shoots this month or two a day (three shoots today) which averages about 6 hours of shooting a day and 12 hours of editing...which is where the insanity comes in! There's only so much coffee can do! Given that schedule, some of you I desperately owe e-mails/CDs. I promise they are forthcoming!

Meanwhile here's some lovely ladies I shot a while back.

Miss Ellie was 10 months old when we did these. When I did her newborn shoot we incorporated this curtain into the shots so I wanted to have it in some of these as well.


One sister (Molly)


Two sisters (Molly and Addie)


Three sisters! (Molly, Addie and Ellie!)



Ellie is a super posing baby! Isn't this the cutest?

Also this, (which was for her Daddy)

I love backlighting! It always produces my favorite images!




The whole clan!

No comments: