Sunday, November 1, 2009

Ginny Lee

I'm trying some new things out with my blog, with the goal of getting larger/clearer images without requiring people to click on them. Let me know if the format looks okay on your end? (The header I'll resize soon, I know it's too small now.) The awesome Lydia helped me change my format!

This is the last shoot my 20D ever did, it started having electrical issues and is currently being repaired. In the interim, I purchased a new camera that I am absolutely in love with and that shoots images at 21megapixels. (Yeah, I know this is boring technical stuff, suffice to say if in the future you should like one of my images of your children you can now blow it up to about, oh, billboard size :)

This little doll is Virginia, called Ginny Lee and doted on by her parents.







Isn't she gorgeous?




4 comments:

Mandi said...

It looks good on my end. Oh I wish we still lived in CS so you could the boys' pictures. :(

Lydia said...

She's a doll! Love the one of the whole family on the bridge!

Thanks for the linkage! The pictures look great!

Dawn said...

Looks great!! I wish I could get mine to show pics that large, not that mine are anywhere near as good! What kind of camera did you get - is it another Canon? We miss you!

Fete said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOooooooHHHHHHhhhhhh!!!!!!
Ohhhh my god!!!
Very Very fantastic!!!


Regards from Spain!!!