Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2011 Already!?!?!

Oh my the holidays are a crazy time! I hope you guys all had wonderful celebrations of Christmas and the New Years!

In the last 4 days I've been to Dallas and back, and Tyler and back and hosted two out-of-town guests, been to a wedding, talked two friends into having babies for me to shoot this year and shot countless people... so I say 2011 is off to a big start!

Today I'm playing catch up and things should soon be back to normal on this blog! Until then here's a wee girlie from a recent shoot. Her name is Talia and she is just lovely and did so many poses for us! (If you are a facebook follower you've probably already seen this image, I tend to post there first.)

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Girl, you ARE busy!! But I hope that 2011 is a wonderful year for you. You certainly bless so many others. :)