Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Bree, Ashlynne, Zoe and Kaden

So. I no longer do senior portraits (instead I refer seeking seniors to one of my very talented friends). However, it turns out I will do your senior portraits if I've been shooting your family since I moved to College Station as a college student. ;)

Every time I photograph a senior I think to myself, "Why don't I shoot more of this age group? This is wonderful to have a subject that responds to directions!" But there are only so many hours in the day and I've decided to move my photography towards babies and newborns ;)

This is Bree, and she is crazy gorgeous and very fun to shoot. This is an old shoot, so her hair has gone through about three changes since then, but I thought I'd get these up here before she starts at Sam Houston. 













Bree and her two sisters, Ashlynne and Zoe!
 


Zoe is crazy beans (I love it).


The whole group!









At the end of the shoot we headed to an old motel to do some shots on a merry-go-round. I was SO PUMPED about these, and man were they fun! However it's been months since I'd done these and I still can't look at them without feeling dizzy. These might be an exclusive one time deal for me ;) 





No comments: