Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Annie, Hudson and Henry

This sweet girl is Annie, she was very onto getting her picture made. I love that about little girls!

This handsome boy is Hudson. He was a complete goof ball, and also really easy to shoot. (Rare among the 2-year-old set!)





Annie in her pink room



An interesting fact about the name Hudson. This is the 6th little Hudson that I shoot! Since I didn't believe Hudson was that common of a name I looked it up and Hudson is the 176 most popular baby name for boys right now. In comparison, Henry's name is the 78th most popular and I only shoot 2 of those, so we must be in a Hudson pocket here in College Station, which is fine by me as it's quite an attractive name :)



We attempted a sibling shot, and I adore this one even though Hudson was zoning out. It's just so true to life.

Sweet Henry wasn't feeling well that day and he was still smiling for me! What a keeper!

Annie started to get tired of all the picture taking....





We were taking pictures of Henry with a white backdrop and Annie wanted it to be her turn. Isn't her pose cute?

We gave a sibling shot another shot and they did great!

No comments: