Sunday, June 20, 2010

Cecilia

Oh goodness you guys! I've been so busy lately. I know, it's like a broken record over here!

Anyways, how I respond to that is blogging daily (most people are having to wait for their pictures, the least I can do is give them a preview!) or less frequently (I can't spare a moment of editing time to throw a new post up on the blog!) Obviously, this latest spat of business resulted in the later and I'm sorry it's been so boring around here!

Here's a gorgeous little one I photographed recently. Her name is Cecilia.

Cecilia and her family, with big sister Nadia and big brother Victor. I think their names work so nicely as a sibling set!

Of course, she's an Aggie already!

I love baby yawns!















1 comment:

Chris and Lydia said...

Dude! I NEED that onsie!