Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Marissa, Rheid & Aubrey

Check out this gorgeous family! They're from out of town and the day of their shoot turned out to be way colder and windier then anticipated and they were such troopers about it!

Their newest ballerina is named Aubrey! Isn't she a doll baby?







Such a little angel :)

I took pictures of Rheid when he was Aubrey's age (which is a bit mind boggling for me! How did this happen so quickly?)

Marissa has also gotten bigger and is looking like a young lady now!

Her eyes are just so lovely!



1 comment:

Shannon said...

Friend, I just LOVE the purple in this session. I know that wasn't necessarily your doing, but I love how you captured it. So very nice!! :)

My fave? Your purple background and baby on top. So lovely!! I also really liked the pic of Mom with sleeping baby. So lovely!!