Saturday, October 13, 2012

Dominic

I first met this family when big brother Vincent was a newborn. Now Vincent is a big brother to Mr. Dominic!  Doesn't this family have such pretty babies with such handsome names?







His hair is just insane. Pretty sure it's thicker than mine.









His last name means lion, and I love visual puns on names, so...


We shot Dominic with a few props his mom bought for use with Vincent's newborn shoot (this hat and the skull & crossbones hat). We wanted them to look similar but different so they are posed differently in them.



Sweet little furry man! (click on the image to see it clearer...not really sure why my blog resizing action is messing with me and making my images less clear :/)









This mom has the prettiest eyes ever.


Love his smile!


No comments: