Thursday, March 31, 2011

Vincent

Check out this gorgeous little man I shot recently!



Their house had the best light, and their baby was gorgeous which is a combination I'm particularly fond of.

Doesn't he look like he's in an egg here?

His mama got him this hat off etsy when she started planning our shoot. I love the moms who have ideas and props they want to use! So fun!

His parents outsourced him to China. All I have to say about that is way to go China! The workmanship and quality of this baby is outstanding.





Look at his sweet long fingers!

Also, doesn't he look like a gansta here? I think his street name should be Ten-Cent, you know, the smaller and more talented protege to Fiddy.









Those lips!









1 comment:

Amber said...

You are just so amazing! I love every single of these photos! :)