Saturday, November 22, 2008

Senior Portraits: Kendall

The other day I did some senior portraits for a lovely girl named Kendall. Here she is with her dog, Zoey.

This was one of the first images we took and I while I do like it, I felt like the static background wasn't the way I wanted to go with Kendall. Because of the character of her hair I wanted to go with a more organic, textured background...

...like this weeping willow. (Interesting to note, this tree is in the yard of a very patient man, who is very bemused whenever I use it for portraits:)







Kendall has the loveliest electric blue eyes! It was about this point in the session when I asked her if she was wearing colored contacts... but she wasn't, her eyes are just that blue!





2 comments:

Lydia said...

I agree, the other backgrounds seem to fit better. Loving the light in #2!

LizzyBees said...

awesome!