Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Madison, Natalie, Kenley and Colby!

Big(ger) families are so much fun to shoot! As soon as a subject gets tired of you and your camera you can grab another one!

This family and I have the worst luck with scheduling a date! I've shot them twice and both times it was super cold and windy and everyone's noses were running at the end. Despite all that, these kids do so well in front of the camera! It's pretty amazing!



This is the eldest, Madison.



This little doll is Natalie.



This sweet little one is Miss Kenley.



Last of all is Mr Colby. His eyes are crazy, electric blue. I'm having quite a time making sure no editing happens to them as it makes them look quite fake!



He's in love with his Moma. :)

3 comments:

Amber said...

what a gorgeous family! I love little Kenley's curls! Sooo cute! I wish I had some amazing blue eyes to photograph...my daughter's are a very dark brown and usually come out looking black...but they're still gorgeous! ha ha :)

The Campbell Clan said...

Thank you so much for a wonderful shoot again.. you truly are so talented!
Here's to the next session with beautiful, sunny weather! :)

Chris and Lydia said...

The flannel shirt is six months, so think January/February of next year. It'll be cute then, promise.

I loved the pickle diaper cover. Chris will too. I will tell him so.