Monday, March 15, 2010

Maternity: My Sister

I don't usually post images of my family members on my business blog, but I thought I'd make an exception today.

This is my younger sister, Lydia. I have three sisters, three brothers and two (obviously) insane parents. ;)

Lydia is the third-born and has spent much of her life looking for things she could do first. As such, she was the first of us siblings to get married and now she is the first to have a baby! We are all completely excited. Some more than others (read, me); doesn't Auntie Sarah have such a nice ring to it?


Lydia and her husband Chris

Lydia at 4 months gestation. She's 5'9 and was barely showing at this point.



It's a boy! I'm going to have a nephew!

They are currently still searching for names, but I think they won't reveal the chosen one until after the little man makes his debut.

My sister yesterday, at 22 weeks or 5 1/2 months. There's starting to be a bump!

If you would like to visit her blog and write her a comment her blog is located here .

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Beautiful pics Sarah!!! So excited for all of you.

Amber said...

Congrats on being an auntie! When is your sister due? I'm going to be an auntie this summer too! :) My sister is due July 19th with a little boy (I'll have a nephew too!). Can you tell I'm a little excited? ha ha :) And GREAT pictures as always!