Wednesday, March 24, 2010

New CD Packaging

I'm working on changes for my CD packing. This has two purposes; first I want them to look more professional, and second I want them to be more distinct and less likely to get misplaced by the client.

I give the client a CD of their images and then I keep a copy of their images on my computer for about 6 weeks. This is to make sure the client doesn't have any trouble printing their images or saving them to their computer. I cannot however, keep the files indefinitely as I would quickly run out of computer space!

This is a composite image I made of Miss Adyson after her three-month shoot. She was such a talkative little one!

This is her CD, cute right?


I plan on creating a template with my business logo so after a shoot I just have to pick the portrait to add to the template. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it! I need to do something like that too ;)

Courtney said...

Great idea!!! I love it!