Friday, July 8, 2011

Radley & Emersyn

Okay, so this is a very old shoot. (If you follow my facebook page, you'll recognize a few of these images from months ago) but I was sad when I realized I had never posted it because it's a distinctive shoot and the mom in this family put in tons of work to make it happen.

Check out those pinwheels they're handmade, aren't they neat?

This is Radley, he's three and he's a dream to photograph.

I think if there were one word to describe him, that word would be "animated". (This is Radley impersonating a fish).







Emmy is the sweetest-natured little one you could ever meet. She's an old soul looking for a tea party to attend. Very delicate and observant.

Radley and Emmy have taken a picture like this at every session since she was born. I like the disconnect between an image of a 7-lb person and a vivacious three-year-old; trying to imagine a time when they'll be friends with each other...and then, before you know it, they're goofing off and playing together.

Bottle cap Alley! (Because I know people will ask, the coke cooler is not mine, it belongs to the family.)





Then we headed to my house for a few indoor snaps. (The blue is my wall color.) Emersyn's mom made her those hair pieces and we thought the blue would offset them nicely.



Oh-la-la ;)

Tiny be-flowered feet!



1 comment:

Coop said...

Beyond adorable! Glad you posted the shoot!