Saturday, September 10, 2011

Will

A while back I took these maternity pictures, are they the cutest couple?

Mr Will decided to join us shortly after the maternity shoot, so this post will be his newborn portraits with a few compare/contrast maternity shots included.

Isn't this the biggest newborn? I swear this child looked like a 6 week old to me! Very alert and curious for a newborn too.

He loves his daddy!









Will with his birthdate displayed in dominos.

Will's parents love books and want to pass this on to their little man so we did a before/ after series with the maternity and newborn shots.





I feel like I'm getting better at the dog+baby shots. :)

All ready to watch some Aggie football!



The cheeks are the best part really. ;)



This is a newborn. Really. Mind boggling.





Lastly a before and after with some blocks....



No comments: