Saturday, October 8, 2011

Addison

This sweet family came from Temple to get some pictures of their newest member! We did the shoot in my bedroom (my impromptu "studio" for out of town clients) and Miss Addison was a perfect model for us!

(A note about the watermarks, I'm experimenting with different ways to protect my images here on the blog. Of course clients can repost their images to blogs and facebook, but we wouldn't want anyone else taking them).



This is Thomas. He is just the most handsome little guy with the best name ever.

I love that every child in this family has a different hair color.

Sweet Kelsie and her little sister!

Addison's mommy made her this quilt. How awesome is that?



This is the backside. I just love the vibrant, happy colors!

She also made Addison a pair of bloomers and this adorable headband. I tell you, I get the most prepared clients! :)

















No comments: