Sunday, October 23, 2011

Jackson

This adorable bean is Jackson! Perhaps you remember him from his maternity portraits, or from his newborn pictures?

Look how big he is!







Jackson was having a somewhat sleepy morning when we shot these, and past experience has shown me it's always better to get sleeping pictures (which are often my favorites) then to try to keep the baby up and get happy pictures.

Isn't that the coolest mobile?





Then he was back awake after his catnap and all smiles!



...and down for the count again!





Since Jackson lives close to me he also gets to be a tester baby when I have new props to try out!

Blanket angels.





Jackson things this Tiger hat/cape from Elmel Creations is G-r-r-r-r-reat!

The turtle is definitely my favorite :)

1 comment:

Pam said...

Precious Pictures of our little Jackson, love them!