Thursday, November 3, 2011

Finley

A while back I shot these maternity portraits, and while I really liked them I didn't get the opportunity to blog them because of how busy I've been. (About 1/6 to 1/8 of my sessions make the blog). But just look how beautiful that belly is!



..and then Finley was born and she is just perfect! Her she is with her two adoring big sisters, Aubrey and Remi.

Three lovely ladies!

Finley in her nursery





Isn't this bike awesome? Pretty soon Miss Finely will be big enough for rides on the back.
(Her mom is holding a handle of the bike and was hoovering over her, at no point was she in any danger.)







She's just breathtaking.











2 comments:

April said...

Its like beautiful overload! Beautiful mom, sisters, baby, rooms!

Lesley said...

All the pictures are amazing. The girls are so big and Finley is adorable. Miss and love ya'll!!