Saturday, November 12, 2011

Millicent (Bump)

This was this family's third baby and they elected not to find out the gender of the baby beforehand (something about 5% of my pregnant clients do) however I was convinced, utterly convinced, it was a boy. (Spoiler alert, the title of this post would suggest that I was wrong ;)

Don't they make beautiful babies?

Annalise and the bump!

Caroline and the bump!



For a while Caroline was convinced she had babies in her belly too. ;)

One silver lining about not being able to post maternity portraits right away is that you can post the before/after images you do with the baby as well. (And those images are always my favorites).

This isn't the exact same pose, but close enough.

Since we didn't know if they were having a boy or girl beforehand we also did the "names considered" pose with the boy names.... but really, they were very lucky it was a girl, I'm not sure she would have a name if she had come out a boy instead.

You know the "babies in chalk names" on pinterest? They all have WAY shorter names then Millicent ;)

Millicent and her mama.



1 comment:

Amber said...

you are so creative! I love the before and afters :)