Friday, February 17, 2012

Hannah: College Station Newborn Photographer

This sweet little one came to see me from the Temple area, so we did the shoot at my house in my "studio". The weekend I shot her I also shot babies from Dallas and Shreveport (good thing the weather wasn't as nasty as this weekend is shaping out to be!)

This is Miss Hannah Grace and she photographs beautifully!





Hannah in a family heirloom dress.





Her Aunt made her that quilt and her name banner, aren't they awesome?





Her grandma made her those bloomers...this baby comes from one crafty family!







Sweet baby girl on her quilt!







She's a very delicate and feminine looking baby, and aren't her lips just perfect?















2 comments:

smalltowngirl said...

LOVE all of them! Thanks so much...you're awesome!

snjtomlinson said...

This little girl is a DOLL! I love that quilt and the suitcase is fab...I never would have thought to do that with a suitcase...can I have the blue on back?!! JUST KIDDING...unless you want to give it to me to do that to and give it back to you!