Thursday, February 2, 2012

Markley & Rawley; Vintage Gas Station shoot

I shot a large amount of Christmas picture that never made it to this blog, in part because I was to busy and in part because some people want their card images to be surprises. However a few shoots this fall were just a bit out of the ordinary for me and I thought I'd throw them up here so the advance planners of my clients can see how various new locations photograph.

This family knew of an old "vintage" gas station that they wanted to take their family's pictures with. It's about 35 minutes from Bryan, so a bit of a drive, but it photographs well and I think is worth the effort.

Aren't these some pretty people?















The best part of this image for me is Rawley's tongue out in concentration ;)







Sweet sisters!







No comments: