Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Carson

The little guy inside this bump arrived!


 We did a few shots with Carson's daddy's motorcycle. (Sidenote, all of these shots are composites, which means I took two images and put them together in photoshop, at no point was Carson not being held in place on the motorcycle by his daddy. Babies are far to delicate and valuable to not take every precaution with.)














These blocks his mama picked up for him in France, and they are the prettiest blocks I've shot with.  :)




Why, yes, boys are indeed awesome Mr. Carson! Also awesome are your lovely dimples!


Can I just say that I LOVE how sharpei wrinkly this boy was?










1 comment:

Chris and Lydia said...

Yay! A picture with Sarah in it!

What a cute peanut of a little guy, I can see a big resemblance to his Dad:)