Monday, December 1, 2008

:)

First of all, my mom's surgery went well and even though it has been an uphill climb she is feeling much better now. Thank you so much for all your thoughts and prayers. If you are waiting on images, I really appreciate your patience and have ensconced myself at the kitchen table and am quickly editing as many as possible. :)

Recently, I did a shoot for these two lovely sisters and their families.

This adorable little man is named Ryan. I have many images of him without the antiqued finish but just loved how all the browns in the image looked with desaturated processing.

Here he is with his moma.

I love it when they are too small to quickly crawl away from me!

This is Ryan's cousin, Ainsley. She was the cutest little girl, absolutely full of personality!

Last but not least is little Avery, who did very well and was full of smiles!

I love this image!



The last two images I made into a card, but I'm not posting it or any of the complete family images... so those of you who know these families will be surprised when your Christmas cards arrive in the mail!

1 comment:

Lydia said...

Glad to hear your mom is recovering well! Beautiful work!