Saturday, December 6, 2008

Girls, Girls, Girls

Take a look at this picture and see if you can figure out which twin is slightly reserved when meeting new people, which twin really loves attention, and who is the very patient big sister holding the wigglers in the chair...

These lovely sisters were such fun to shoot.

Miss Claudia is the oldest and was such a gigglebox!

Next are the twins, Emmy and Libby. This is Emmy, the only blue-eyed one of the bunch. She met me at the door and asked to be held and then proceeded to snuggle with me (a complete stranger at this point) while I checked out her house to find the best light... thus ensuring her a place high up on my "adorable babies who I need to add to my website" list. :)



Miss Libby was a bit slower to warm up to me. Isn't this next picture the cutest? I love when little girls shrug their shoulders like this when they are happy!







1 comment:

William said...

That second to last shot is so good! I love it!