Monday, December 8, 2008

Natalie

Some shoots are just easy! This post is about a family that was so easy and fun to work with. They let me know before the shoot what type of images they wanted and what type of light they had at their house which made my job so much easier!

This is their little girl, Natalie.

This picture cracks me up because she looks like a track star in the making :)





Natalie and her Daddy.




I love how sweet her lips are when she has a serious expression on.

Of course, she's pretty cute when she smiles too!



3 comments:

Becca said...

I love these pictures! What a cute baby girl. You're right, that one really does look like she's gonna be a track star!

Lydia said...

Just when I think you've posted the best work ever, you take it a step higher! What awesome clients!

Kelsey Johnson said...

Sarah, again I can't thank you enough for the absolutely GORGEOUS shots of our baby daughter. You captured her sweet spirit and energy like no one else! The pics are now framed all over our house for all to enjoy.