Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Edwards Family

I currently have 12 shoots to finish up in the next 3 days.

Whew. *Is tired just thinking about it*

At something like 100 pictures a session, that's 1200 images to edit, which explains my absence in posting on this blog. Additionally, I am currently blogging images from sessions that haven't been delivered, so if you have recently gotten a CD from me and are wondering why your kids aren't on the blog yet, that's why. (They will be on it as soon as I catch up.)

This is the Edwards family, we had a great shoot about 2 weeks ago!




This is the oldest daughter Neely. She was very easy to work with and I really like a lot of her images. Check out those big blue eyes!





This is Macky, she's 13. Doesn't she look much older?



Brayli is 7, and was the only one willing to wear a hat for me. :)
Recently I was gifted with a reflector set and man, does that ever make a difference! This was the first shoot I used the reflectors on and I love them! Of course they would be virtually useless with a crazy busy two year old, but with older, slower-moving subjects they work excellently. (This is my favorite image from the session).





Last, but not least, is Mr. Jaxon, who was one of the easiest to shoot 4-year-olds I have ever photographed!



Jaxon's dad used to play for the Aggies, back in the day when we were good, and thus has a championship ring that they wanted to incorperated into some images. It was really cold, and the jersey was short sleeved so we worked really fast and Mr Jaxon was so tough and smiled for the entire time. I was really impressed.

In fact, I told my sister when I got home, "That Jaxon was tough like Hickory wood! He stood fast like a Stonewall!" which earned me an eyeroll. (And if you just got that, you should probably get out more...maybe get a hobby...like photography.:P)

2 comments:

Lydia said...

My family really should have gotten you to take our portraits when we were in Texas!!

Becca said...

Those are so great! I love what you do with people's eyes. Such a beautiful family!

Happy editing! I hope you get some time to enjoy the holidays!