Friday, December 12, 2008

For the Kiwis

This shoot was tentatively planned way back in March and I think the long wait was worth it :)

This group of siblings is composed of Hunter, Anne Elizabeth and Preston.



Hunter was such a pleasant boy to work with, very well mannered and photogenic!







Anne Elizabeth is at my favorite stage (err, besides babies that is) I love toothless wonders! How cute is this smile? (This picture is probably my favorite of the shoot.)



Ah, the reason I love my 50mm 1.4...I love the shallow depth of field it gives... it really helps the subject stand out, and I thought this picture turned out really well.





2-year-old Preston is enjoying his last few days of being the youngest child; he is about to be promoted to a big brother as his family is adopting from Ethiopia!









That's all folks.:)

4 comments:

the knight family said...

Hey these are beautiful kids, but you did a beautiful job with them. Thanks Sarah. We need to set up a couple times a year for you to shoot. And for sure when baby-opia comes home.
: )
Lori

Dawn said...

We love these Sarah - you are amazing!!! Thank you for posting them, it's so good to see our sweet friends. We'll look forward to more when the new baby arrives. We miss you and the girls are sad that they are no longer blog fodder for miss Sarah.

julie said...

I love these pictures! Lori is a friend of ours and showed them to me! This is a crazy question, but do you have any time for a shoot before Christmas?
juliepholt@gmail.com

The Art We Breathe said...

wow, hunter looks like he could totally become a famous actor! great shots as usual.

Hey, my family and I are going to be in College Station in a few weeks visiting some missionary friends of ours—we should totally meet up and go on a photoshoot or something!