Thursday, July 15, 2010

Ethan and Adyson

This sweet peanut is Miss Adyson. Isn't she the cutest? I shoot a couple of Addisons, and when I edit their images I like to listen to my new favorite worship song by Addison Road, this one which has added a new dimension to the name for me. It's a gorgeous song, and now, when I hear that song in my car I think/pray for the Addison/Adysons I know. (I listen to "Jackson" by Johnny Cash when I edit little Jacksons, and "Gracie" by Ben Folds when I edit Graces and so on, it's a sickness I know, but it's fun!)

This is Adyson's big brother Ethan, they are 18 months apart. I love that because Ethan's baby portraits are still fresh with me and I can make sure Adyson's match.

How crazy gorgeous are this babies eyes? I swear they look over sharpened because of the fantastic striations she has in her irises but they are that striking in person too.



See what I mean about those eyes?





Ethan is two and has always just so agreeable and easy to shoot. It's always a little mind boggling because I'm used to two-year-olds being a bit less willing to be photographed!

It's almost always the boys that get the crazy long eyelashes!







No comments: