Thursday, July 22, 2010

Moving!

We are moving this weekend! My roommate and I are moving to Bryan, which is a short hop, but still moving is a bit of a chore! Unfortunately, I incorrectly estimated when the moving date would be and so I'm also doing a large number of shoots this weekend, so if you have sent me an e-mail in the last day or two please be patient with me! I'll respond as soon as I can :)

Now! On to this new house and a new room color! I'm thinking I'm going to bid adieu to my bell pepper green walls and try a lighter color, perhaps powder blue? (The silver lining to moving is the new paint colors!)

1 comment:

Amber said...

As soon as you mentioned paint color, I pictured a light blue! I don't even know you but I think it's totally you! ha ha is that weird?

Good luck with the move!