Thursday, April 25, 2013

Eyad

This gorgeous guy is Mr. Eyad. His maternity shoot (of sorts) was one of my favorite fall shoot last year. His big sister is gorgeous, so I was pretty sure he'd be a looker as well, and when I met him he did not disappoint!


  
  
Here's a "behind the scenes" look at the editing that goes into each and every newborn image I post. The top image is the SOOC (straight out of the camera) version, and the bottom is the edited version. 








Dalal is so happy to be a big sister!









Both Dalal and Eyad are born in College Station, so their parents wanted some images of them with this sign.



Here's a behind the scenes look at the above image. If an image looks remotely dangerous please know a parent was cropped/edited out of the finished product. Additionally I used a wider angle lens for this shot so the father is actually closer to the chair  (and leaning over ready to grab the baby) than he appears.
















Isn't his hair the best? He has the most distinctive highlights I've ever photographed on a newborn!



No comments: