Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Tateym & Hallee

How cute is this family?  Sisters are just the best! (I have three sisters, so I feel qualified to make this proclamation).

Maybe you remember Hallee from her newborn shoot? She's grown just a little bit since then! 

Most of the outfits in this post are Matilda Jane, which is a line this mom sells. So, if you are interested in learning more about the line, or hosting a party, feel free to email me, and I'll put you in contact with this mom ;)




I love mama+baby photos! Hallee was three-months-old when we shot these, which can be a hard time to photograph for a couple of reasons, but Hallee was a rockstar and was THE MOST smile prone 3-month-old I've ever shot.... which is saying a lot as I shoot a lot of great babies! 







Future besties!













No comments: