Friday, September 21, 2012

Dalal

I frequently get people who want a shoot in a different location then they've tried before, and while I certainly have ideas for new locations that I want to try this fall I wanted to illustrate how you can shoot at the same location over and over and get completely different looks. The age of the child(ren), the lighting conditions, time of day, lenses used, and clothing all influence how a location looks in photographs. These three blog posts are all the same subject (1-year-old girls) taken in the same week at the same place, the George Bush Presidential library.

This is Dalal, she was 18 months old when we did these. Isn't she gorgeous? And that hair! Amazing!


Her grandpa was in town visiting her, so we included him in some of the shots.




She was such a happy subject! This is the last shot of the night and she was still going strong. Love it!





Dalal and her adoring daddy



Dalal's aunt sent these dresses to her and her mom for the shoot. Now, I have a sister and a niece and I am that Aunt buying clothes for photoshoots so it made me crazy happy to see I'm not the only Aunt who does that ;) And there's nothing sweeter than mommy/daughter dresses!




No comments: