Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Micah

Oh man. I have the best job you guys! I get to hang out with newborns for hours almost every day and frequently I even get to hold them and people pay me to do this! Mind boggling, I know!

This is Micah, he was a month old when we did this shoot, which is a bit older than I like to do newborn shoots (they sleep better and are more pose-able before 2 weeks old) but I don't turn down babies of any ages, and boy am I glad I got to shoot this little man! Look how gorgeous he is! That hair! Those eyelashes!




He woke up for a bit and we got to see his lovely eyes.



When we took him outside he quickly fell back asleep. Isn't that hair gorgeous against the green of the grass?





Sweet little teddy bear!







1 comment:

Lydia said...

Aww, I love his hair and big blue eyes!