Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Andrew, Blake, Reese and Riley

Here's another long time client that's been under represented on my blog. These four handsome men are Andrew, Blake, and twins Reese and Riley. I first started shooting for them when Blake was a newborn. (A gorgeous newborn by the way).

This is Andrew who is funny and quirky and smart and a pretty awesome little conversationalist. I think he was feeling out of place at this shoot as we generally do shoots at his house and he always, always ends the shoot with pictures of him and his legos.

This is Blake. Without fail I always get the most pictures of Blake. There are two reasons for this, one is that he's pretty stinking cute (as evidenced below) and the other is that he follows me around and always wants it to be his turn. :)



This is Reese, I did get some of him smiling but I happen to like his serious face quite a bit. (When he's smiling he looks somewhat like Riley's images, plus one upper cheek dimple.)



This is Riley who is also a bit of a poser for the camera. Love it!





2 comments:

Becca said...

Aww I love this family! Beautiful pictures!

Big Fat Gini said...

Thanks, Sarah!