Sunday, May 16, 2010

Natalie and Caleb

For a little perspective, this is Caleb from last July.

These were my two favorite images from his newborn shoot.

This is Caleb today. Isn't it crazy how much he's changed? How is that even possible? (I have my theories and they involve baby trade ins...perhaps for a quieter model) ;)



Either way he's a ridiculously adorable child.

Caleb doing a little yoga during our shoot...



I'm not going to lie, I uploaded this image just because of his left leg's rolls showing. How cute is that!?!?

I love the contrast between the rough wood and the smooth skin on his feet.

The whole family!

Eventually Caleb got tired of being shot went inside for a nap, and so I got some shooting time in with his big sister Natalie. This is her pose. (I love it when little girls do this!)





No comments: