Friday, August 6, 2010

Molly and Ally

Goodness! It's been a while since I've posted, huh? Things have been a little insane around here in the last two weeks! I moved from College Station to Bryan, I got a new Nephew, and I've been out of town every weekend for the last month! It's exhausting just thinking about it.

Tomorrow I'm heading to Houston and then Lake Jackson to do my last out of town shoots. Things are just too busy to be out of town and away from my editing computer all the time, so I've decided to only take in town shoots. I'm also working on a few other changes that should make my work flow a little smoother (and faster for you guys!), more on that in a bit.

Okay, now to the good part, the pictures!

These two lovely ladies are Molly and Ally and they were the sweetest things to shoot!

They have a pretty good looking family too!


















No comments: