Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Graham (and Austin)

How cute is this little man? This is Graham and he braved one of the coldest/windiest 1-year-old sessions yet!

He is completely smitten with his momma, and I do believe the feeling is mutually expressed. ;)

SO very angry we wouldn't let him hold the entire bag of goldfish!!!

...but he got over it quickly!

This is big brother, Austin, who really wanted to be in a few shots. (Not exactly typical 2-3 year old behavior, so I was delighted to include him ;)

How cute is his little tongue licking his lips?



1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are a master photographer. I admit to a bit of prejudice as the grandmother, but everytime I look at these pictures, tears come to my eyes because of the depth of emotions that these pictures draw upon. You have a keen eye for capturing "the personality of the moment." Many thanks. Kay Wallingford