Friday, April 16, 2010

On Rain and Rescheduling

Oh goodness! have you seen this week weather forecast? It's pretty bleak! Luckily the forecast is wrong more often then it's right, but if you have a shoot with me and are concerned I completely understand!

The first thing is the forecast changes almost hourly and is different depending on the service you use. Yesterday was a 30 percent change of rain and we decided to risk it anyway. On the way to the shoot it DID rain and I had my windshield wipers on the highest setting, but decided to go to the location anyway and talk to the client. Oddly enough it stopped raining, the sun came out and we had a successful shoot.

With this in mind I like to determine whether or not the shoot happens as close to the date/time as possible. So, if you have a shoot this weekend and would like to talk to me in person about the weather, e-mail me and I'll make sure you have my number so we can talk the day before or the day of the shoot.

Of course, I can't post without a picture so here is sweet Ella in the bluebonnets!


No comments: